KwikSafety SCORPION | Safety Harness w/attached 6ft. Tubular Lanyard on back | OSHA Approved ANSI Compliant Fall Protection | INTERNAL Shock Absorbing Lanyard | Construction Carpenter Scaffolding …
Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 27% on the KwikSafety SCORPION | Safety Harness w/attached 6ft. Tubular Lanyard on back | OSHA Approved ANSI Compliant Fall Protection | INTERNAL Shock Absorbing Lanyard | Construction Carpenter Scaffolding … by KwikSafety at Cisal Inps. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Our OSHA Approved and ANSI Compliant KwikSafety High Quality Fall Protection Safety Harness is great for any industry and any application. It has 1
Features & Highlights
- FULL ON FALL PROTECTION: You're ready to work hard up high right off the bat with KwikSafety's SCORPION Fall Protection System. The integrated single-leg lanyard and snap hook attached to the safety harness give you a complete safety package that's ready and proven to perform in the worst-case scenario.
- GET HOOKED: The internal shock-absorbing lanyard makes the SCORPION a more lightweight fall protection device. A dual-action, double-locking snap hook prevents accidental rollout while remaining easy to latch on to your anchor point. Tensile strength (max load) for the snap hook is rated at 5,000 pounds with a gate strength of 3,600 pounds. Meets American National Standards Institute (ANSI) Z359.12 standards.
- WE MET THE STANDARD, THEN ROSE ABOVE IT: ANSI/ ASSE Z359.11-2014 -- All of KwikSafety's full-body harnesses have undergone the "Qualification and Verification Testing of Fall Protection Products." The SCORPION System exceeds the already-rigorous ANSI testing standards and is heavy-duty, high-performance fall protection you can trust to have your back. View the Compliance Label/ Safety Label for more information.
- PROPER FIT, PROPER PERFORMANCE: Correct fit is essential for proper performance. Our KwikSafety SCORPION full body harness and lanyard system supports users within the capacity range of 130 to 310 pounds (59 to 140 kg). To ensure proper fit, see that all buckles are connected and aligned, leg and shoulder straps are snug, and chest straps are in the center of the chest area.
- OSHA APPROVED: The Occupational Safety & Health Administration assures men and women safe and healthful working conditions by setting standards and providing training, outreach, education, and assistance. A personal fall arrest system is required when working 6ft. or more above lower levels. The SCORPION System is ideal for construction, arborist work, high-rise window cleaning, gutter cleaning, roofing and thatching, and Search and Rescue.
|Color:||(1) D-Ring Harness w/attached Lanyard|
|Package Weight:||2.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.8 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|