PPE By JORESTECH - HDPE Cap Style Hard Hat Helmet w/Adjustable Ratchet Suspension For Work, Home, and General Headwear Protection ANSI Z89.1-14 Compliant (Red)
PPE By JORESTECH - HDPE Cap Style Hard Hat Helmet w/Adjustable Ratchet Suspension For Work, Home, and General Headwear Protection ANSI Z89.1-14 Compliant (Red) by JORESTECH at Cisal Inps. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. JORESTECH ANSI Z89.1-14 Certified Hard Hats / Helmets protect the top of the head against falling objects, impacts, bumps, scrapes, and electrical
JORESTECH ANSI Z89.1-14 Certified Hard Hats / Helmets protect the top of the head against falling objects, impacts, bumps, scrapes, and electrical exposure. Helmet use is often the best safeguard to protect the head, and may be a mandatory requirement by OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration), which requires employers to provide workers with head protection when conditions require.
Designed for safety and user comfort, JORESTECH Hard Hats /Helmets are built with modern materials that are strong and lightweight. Their contemporary design makes available to the user a wide variety of adjustments and fit options, some of which may be operated without having to remove the helmet. These helmets feature a large one-piece injection-molded strong high-density polyethylene (HDPE) shell, and a shock-absorbing 4-point ratchet suspension system that keeps the shell away from the worker's head, dissipating the force of impact by spreading it over a large area. These hard hats resist blows, impacts, and scrapes, and shield the user from live electrical objects as required by ANSI Z89.1-14 Standards. JORESTECH Hard Hats /Helmets offer excellent head protection without compromising comfort during sustained, long-term use; providing safety that the user will forget he/she is wearing.
- Slotted shell design for mounting noise-reducing earmuffs or other compatible accessories
- Made with strong and lightweight materials for all-day wear
- Attractive, clean-looking glossy finish
- Low profile, sleek, modern design with short brim that allows for uninterrupted upward vision
- Moisture-wicking washable comfort brow liner, helps keep sweat out of wearer's eyes
Features & Highlights
- Ball cap style front brim provides optimal protection to the eyes and face from sun, rain, and falling objects
- Certified ANSI Z89.1-14 and CSA Z94.1-15, Type I Class C, E,G
- Quick-detach user-replaceable soft brow pad, suspension, and headband
- Multiple adjustment points including vertical height adjustment, to customize fit to user needs. Comfortable, secure, and snug fit.
- Easily adjustable one-handed ratchet suspension, allows the wearer to modify fit without removing helmet
|Package Weight:||0.88 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.26 x 6.38 x 6.38 inches|